Duty list of Officers & Key Supervisors
Duty List of Officers and Supervisors-
Duty List of Officers-
- Monitoring of diesel operation, failure, punctuality of trains, right direction movement of over due diesel locomotives and right powering of trains.
- Monitoring of duty hours of loco pilots, utilization of crew and proper booking of crew as per rule.
- Footplate Inspections to inspect the working of Loco Pilots, Inspection of Lobbies and Running Room to ensure the availability of facilities for Running Staff, Counselling of Running Staff and ensure implementation of Safety Drive, Safety Circulars and Technical Circulars.
- Manpower planning follow up the ‘P’ branch for Recruitment of staff, Screening of running staff or promotion, higher grade working, CC & PRC, Periodical Crew Review, Training of Running staff & supervisors.
- Planning and floating of tenders, Member of Tender committee, Monitoring of NS Procurement cases and Monitoring of Tenders/Contracts after their award.
- Sanctioning of leave, addressing grievances of Staff and supervisors, D&AR cases, RTI(PIO), Audit and court cases.
- Monitoring of ART with 140 T BD Crane and ARMV, to ensure monthly schedule of ART & ARMV, Monthly trial and load testing, to ensure upkeep of all ART & ARMV equipment and their maintenance and attending breakdowns.
- Management and monitoring of Rail Diesel Installations working and Liaoning with the IOCL Officials to ensure availability of HSD oil at various RDIs & proper maintenance of RDI Infrastructure.
- Monitoring of Electronic In-Motion and Static Weighbridges, to look after their AMCs, Periodical inspections and ensuring that they are working properly.
- Monitoring of Test Wagons and Providing Calibration Services to PFTs by collaborating with commercial Department.
Duty List of Lobby Incharges-
- To ensure no train detention on crew Account by monitoring of crew availability and providing crew on time.
- To ensure all the safety training, Learning Road and Periodical Medical Examination of Running Staff carried out timely.
- To ensure 100% booking done on CMS and “As Per Rule”.
- To ensure optimal utilization of Running Staff and providing them proper periodical rest.
- Redressal of staff grievance timely.
- Implementation of all safety drives, safety circular and technical; circulars etc. issued by Div. and HQ offices.
Duty List of Running Room Incharges-
- Monitoring and maintaining of pleasant, healthy and comfortable environment for stay of Running Staff.
- To provide clean bedroom and linen to each occupants.
- To take care of the hygiene in kitchen and food quality.
- To ensure the cleanliness of overall Running Room.
- To ensure the availability of other facilities like Yoga Room, Reading Room, Gym etc. are upto the mark.
- Redressal of occupant complaints timely.
- To ensure no unauthorized entry in Running Room.
- To maintain the requisite records of occupants.
Additional Duty List of Sr. DME/Power & EnHM
- Monitoring and coordination functions of all environment related issues.
- Coordinate and obtain Green Co-rating for A-1 and A category stations.
- Coordinate and obtain Green Co-rating for Divisional Hospital and DRM Office building.
- Coordinate and ensure water audit and energy audit at stations.
- Coordination with other departments for implementation of orders of Hon’ble National Green Tribunal.
- Coordinate with Engg. Deptt. For Installation of Water recycling plants.
- Organizing Swachhta Pakhwaras, World Environment Day & Cleanliness Drives etc.
- Monitoring & Redressal of Complaints flagged on Social Media platforms like Green Delhi App., Sameer App. & SDMC 311 App. etc
- Coordinate and obtain Consent to operate for all nominated stations and Goods sidings.
Source : Northern Railways / Indian Railways Portal CMS Team Last Reviewed : 30-03-2022