Significant Achievements Of Personnel Department
1. Compassionate Appointment: -(Finalization of CG cases within 03 month of death): 168 CG cases were finalized during this period. 90% of cases finalized within charted limit. On duty death cases has been completed within 24 HRS.
2. Selections: - It has always been an emphasis for Personnel Department of the division to do early finalization of due selection/suitability and trade tests. A result, selections & suitability 64 categories in which approximate 1965 nos. of candidate have been promoted. 14 nos. trade tests have been finalized.
3. Absorption of medically de-categorized staff: - Special attention has been paid for absorption of medically de-categorized staff and hence, out of 86, 79 medically de-categorized staff has been given alternative job through screening in 2020 which is held every last week of the month.
4. Disposal of Single Window Grievances: - Personnel Department of Delhi Div. is highly committed to redress the grievances of its employees. In year 2020, 16128 grievances were received through single window cell and 16764 were disposed.
5. Position of Court: - Special attention was paid to monitor the court cases, result of which is that 79 court cases have been finalized in which 72 cases have been decided in favor of Railway Administration.
6. Ex. Gratia and WCA: - An amount of Rs. 81,92,450 has been disbursed under ex gratia compensation and Rs. 44,91,713/- under the head WCA in the year 2020.
7. Funeral Amount: - As a means to provide immediate assistance to the family of the deceased employee, an amount of Rs. 20 Lacs was disburse under this head in 2020.
8. Manpower Planning: - 457 posts were surrendered in the year 2020, across the departments.
9. Industrial Relations: -
a. PNM with both recognized unions are being held on regular basis as per schedule.
b. Informal meetings with both the recognized unions are being held every week.
c. Non-payment Meetings at DPO level are being held every month with both unions.
d. One meeting with SC/ST association is conducted and one with OBC association.
10. RRC(Railway Recruitment Cell): -
Number of panel received - 32 candidates.
Joined - 31 candidates.
PWD Category Panel Received - 07 candidates.
Joined - 06 candidates.
11. RRB (Railway Recruitment Board): -
12. UMID (Unique Medical Identity Card): -
UMID is a smart health card system in Indian Railways. It helps in providing Unique Identity to all medical beneficiaries individually through a unique number as a perpetual entity. Web and Mobile application for e-validation of identity of Railway Medical beneficiaries. Three step process Access, Registration and Initiate Application
Total Registered = 32228
Card Generated & dispatched = 85330
13. Drive For Improvement: -
a) Scanning of Seniority Lists: - All categories seniorities of employees were issued on January 01, 2020, as per Employee Charter compliance.
b) Centralization of APARS: - Approximately 100 % APARs have been centralized in personnel department as per “as and where basis”.
c) Routing of G-5 through e-office resulted in curtailing manual movement by nearly 600 persons per month to DRM office. Also this resulted in contact less and efficient working during pandemic times.
d) E-Office is implemented in big way during pandemic and more than 90% files are now processed on E-office. This step phenomenally helped in work from home, paperless working: acting as a safe guard against Pandemic. e) On various issues related to establishment matters and other system improvement, online training was given to the employees by the Personnel Officers and other senior COS were also given training.
14. Scholarship Cheque: - for ward of railway employees perusing higher technical/profession education for the year 2020. Total amount approx. Rs-4626000/- will be disbursed shortly.
15. Welfare Of Pensioners: -
a) Settlement cases: -
Normal Retirement: - All out efforts are made for 100% payment to the retiring Railway staff timely with the result 1406, complete settlement dues have been pain. The function is being organized virtually on last working day of each month in which identity cards, medical card, service certificate and gold plated silver medallion are given to all retired employees.
b) Other than Normal Retirement: - Division is also making final settlement dues in other than normal retirement cases on 14thof every month. During the year 2020, out of 225, 160 other than normal retirement cases have been finalized.
c) Pension Adalat: - Pension Adalat 2020 was successfully organized by Personnel Department, Delhi division on 28.12.2020 through online to redress the grievances of Pensioners. Around 245 the cases were received and 213 finalized during the Pension Adalat.
d) PPO revision: - There are approximately 33500 pensioners in Delhi Div. who are due for revision of their PPO. Out of these, the personnel department has finalized 33500 PPOs.
e) CTSE: - Delhi Div. is the nodal division for CTSE. It is responsible for making smart cards for all retirees across Indian Railway (Other than HQ Northern Railway) who apply for the same. 187 cards have been processed so far.
16. Inculcating Enthusiasm: -
Nukkad Nataks: -Delhi Division Drama team was actively involved in performing street plays across major stations. A number of themes were picked up including safety, Women empowerment, Protection of Children and women, anti-corruption and vigilance awareness etc.