DUTY LIST OF OFFICERS & KEY SUPERVISORS
1. To augment the capacity to handle freight services by constructing new lines, laying double lines where necessary and
through signaling improvements.
2. To enhance the freight earning and loading.
3. To enhance parcel earning.
4. To monitor the system of grievance redressal so that the level of satisfaction among rail users improves.
3 To monitor closely all aspects earnings and expenditure so that the organization functions in an efficient and cost effective
4. To constantly upgrade the facilities extended to passengers .
5. To constantly strive to improve the working and living conditions of our employees.
6. . To continuously innovate and stay up to date in terms of technological advancement.
7. To reduce the claims.
Position of Minor & Major Penalty Charge sheets
Major Penalties cases pending as on 31.03.2023
Minor Penalties cases pending as on 31.03.2023
Indian Railways shall provide safe, efficient, affordable, customer- focused and environmentally sustainable integrated transportation solutions. It shall be a modern vehicle of inclusive growth, connecting regions, communities, ports and centers of industry, commerce, tourism and pilgrimage across the country.
The Mission is the sale of transportation provided by a railway, for creating and developing traffic, for securing and maintaining friendly relations with the travelling and trading public and for cultivating good public relations.