In supersession to all previous duty lists issued vide this letter of even number for DCM-I/UMB & DCM-II/UMB, duty list of officers working in Commercial department of Ambala division has been revised and formulated after designated them as DCM-I/UMB & DCM-II/UMB. The details are as under:
- Catering contracts and issues related to monitoring of catering.
- Cleanliness Sanitation, Pay & Use Toilets, BOT and all issues related to sanitation contracts of the entire division. Updation of Shramik Kalyan Portal.
- Book stall/Miscellaneous Stall/Chemist Stall/Multipurpose stalls contracts and issues related to these contracts.
- Waiting rooms and Retiring rooms.
- Punctuality, stoppages of Mail/Exp. Train, Time-Tabling & Special trains.
- Out Agencies, City Booking Agencies and RTSA. Parcel traffic, leasing of SLRs/VPs, Policy related to PMS, CBAs.
- Monitoring of TTE organization, TTE lobby, TTE Rest House and Ticket checking.
- Monitoring of Commercial staff, UTS/PRS Counters, Face to Face enquire offices and their day to day working. Information display and providing recorded information in the coaches. Indenting of ticket Rolls.
- Monitoring the clearance of outstanding and disposal of Draft, Provisional and Audit Paras.
- Reply of all Draft Para, Provisional Para, Audit Para, Account Inspection, TIA reports and inspection notes of inspectors and divisional officers.
- Earning analysis of coaching traffic, opening of deposit accounts in banks and remittance of Government cash into banks.
- Cases related to notification/change of name of stations.
- Charting of services over Kalka- Shimla section including booking of special trains and coaches on FTR basis.
- CDRF/Court Cases.
- Allotment/Management of Halt contractors over entire UMB division, Flag stations.
- Arrangements during Rush Season like Pooja Rush, Holi & Deepawali etc.
- Ensuring implementation of GST policy and Reforms.
- Accountal of earning, coordination with TA office, TA returns, returns delivery/courier working.
- Public complaints lodged at all stations of entire division received through any mode or from Headquarter office. Updation of all complaint portals likes COMS-II (Rail Madad), CPGRAM, etc.
- Office Modernization.
- Platform Permits.
- Food Plazas, Stalls and other catering facilities and Multi Functional Complex over entire UMB Division.
- All tender cases related to Parking Contracts and other correspondence.
- Commercial Publicity contracts including NFR policy and issues related to policy on Commercial publicity.
- Cases related to Demurrage and Wharfage as per SOP.
- Model, Modern, World class & Adarsh stations and planning of passenger amenities at stations and their functioning on day to day basis.
- Cases related to stores, T&P and stationary items of entire UMB division.
- Vehicles hiring for Commercial Control and officers.
- All old cases of ATMs pending in context of ceiling/ de-ceiling and realization of dues.
- Compliance report and reply of inspection notes of Headquarter office, divisional office and SIG inspections.
- Nodal officer for reply of Parliament Question during Parliament Session.
- Cases for provision of drinking water/water coolers over entire UMB division.
- Settlement case of retiring staff.
- Matters Pertaining to Raj Bhasha.
- Policy regarding Management of Helpline 139.
- Issues related to concessions including physically challenged persons.
- Indenting of tickets, money value books.
- Cases related to untoward incidents under section 124 & 124A, Passenger train accidents, Safety & Disaster management, Ex-gratia payment.
- Coolies & Licensed Porters over entire UMB division.
- STD/PCO contracts and issued related to STD/PCO.
- Indenting of BPTs, EFTs and Money value books.
- Allotment of HOR/Emergency Quota.
- Refresher/MDP/Customer care training.
- Issues related to applications received for quarter retention.
- Issue related to Budget.
- Reply of queries received under RTI ACT-2005.
- Cases related to demurrage and wharfage as per SOP.
- Establishment issues of commercial branch including issues regarding grant of leave and other matters including D&AR/ confidential report/ Vigilance cases of ministerial staff including issue of Pass/PTO.
- Proposal received under CSR initiatives.
- PNM, PREM, POM and their reply.
- Monitoring the working JTBSs, STBA/STBS, YTSK, ATVM, ATMs.
- All type of refund and claims cases coaching and freight traffic, NR cell, write off and theft cases.
- Nodal officer for ensuring submission of returns, Balance Sheet and other documents in Traffic Accounts Office.
- Land licensing related to freight services, Commercial plots, Weigh Bridge and private siding, PPE Act cases.
- Monitoring of day to day functioning of Passenger Amenities items.
- Goods shed Siding, JCD, and CFSs & CTOs.
- Working of freight terminals, TMS, FOIS and related issues.
- Rates circulars, Goods, Freight, loading, Freight marketing.
- Planning of SFT, PFT, ICDs, CFSs & Parcel Terminals.
- MP/MLAs demands and meetings. ZRUCC, DRUCC and all consultative committees including their reply.
- Initiating cases for Miscellaneous Advances for VIP movement.
- DCM-I & DCM-II will directly report to Sr.DCM/Coaching and Sr. DCM/Freight for swift working in Commercial department.
- Regardless of this assigned duties, DCM-I & DCM-II would work according to their SOPs/ assigned powers as per Commercial/ Rates circular issued time to time especially in context of Commercial works & earning tenders, D&AR, Demurrage &wharfage, etc.
- In addition to above, other miscellaneous work entrusted by Sr. DCM/Coaching and Sr. DCM/Freight time to time.
Duty List of Key Supervisors
The list of the key supervisors i.e. Commercial Inspectors who are responsible for supervision of commercial working over various stations of Ambala Division is re as under:
Commercial Inspector (CMI)
Saharanpur – Ambala Cantt. (excluding)
Dhulkot –Chandigarh (except Booking, PRS, & Sanitation)- Kalka (excluding)
Chandigarh (only Booking, PRS, & Sanitation)- SAS Nagar Mohali -New Morinda -Fatehgarh Sahib –Samrala –Sahnewal (excluding)
Dhuri (except Goods) to
Rajpura (excluding) to Patiala –Dhuri (only Goods)-Malerkotla-Ludhiana (excluding)
Mohanpura Halt –Abohar –Bathinda -Jethuke (excluding)
Shimla to Kalka
Daulatpur Chowk – New Morinda (excluding)