Man Power Planning
Vacancies in Safety Categories
1. Help Desk Facilitation Centre to sort out any technical & others issue regarding HRMS: The Help Desk Centre has been set up at Divisional Office & others various important stations. Welfare Inspectors of all concerned sections visit to each station to short out HRMS related issues.The concept of the Centre is to resolve various issues regarding HRMS over the Division. One kiosk has been installed at SS office CDG with touch screen for easy access to employees for HRMS application.
2. Merging of Salary Bill Units: 285 nos. of Bill unit were existing over the division in the month of October 2021. The joint exercise was carried out with Accounts department to identify the Bill units for merging. Consequently on merging of Bill units as of now only 97 are existing. This exercise has saved revenue in reducing the TA bill of Bill Clerk and excess staff so relieved is being utilized for other duties.
3. E-PRAN GENERATION:- Over the division e-PRAN generation has been started from March-2021 through online PRAN Generation Module within 03 working days. 688 nos. of E-PRAN have been generated till date.
4. Pension Adalat:- As per Railway Board and Headquarter Office instructions, Pension Adalat was conducted in Ambala Division on 15th December in whichtotal 68+01 (JUDW) Grievances/applications were received and 65 cases finalized, remaining 04 are pending and under finalization.
5. CG Adalat:- As per Railway Board and Headquarter Office instructions, CG Adalat was conducted in Ambala Division on 15th November in whichtotal 12 cases have been received & finalized. No case is pending.
6. Online Processing of Salary Bills in IPAS:- Consulting thecodal provisions, a preliminary testing was carried out in month of October -December 2019, Accounts and Personnel signed alocal JPO in thefirst week of March 2020 to stopprinting ofall pagesofsalary bills thereby saving in mandays and stationery. All pages are saved bill unit wise as backup in e-office for referral, if required. Probably first Division in Indian Railways to sign a detailed local JPO to process the Salary bills online with detailed workflow and responsibilities of Personnel, Accounts and EDP.
7. Digital Processing of Pension Papers:-e-settlement/e-pension module is in operation over Ambala Division since November’19-December’19 in which all Pension papers and documents are being filled digitally and processed digitally from Personnel to Accounts through e-settlement module. PPOs are digitally signed by accounts officer and sent to employees through whatsapp.
8. HRMS Progress:
(a)Data Entry- 100%
(b)e-PF- 100% processing through HRMS.
(c)e-Pass- 100% mapping done and 100% of passes are being issued through HRMS.
(d)Settlement though HRMS- 100% from July 2021 in Superannuation cases.
(e)e-APAR- Till now 13345 APAR for year 2020-21 generated through HRMS and only 268 are pending. It’s highest among Divisions of NR units.
9. e-office:-Employee Grievances/Transfer applications/Various NOC applications are centralized at Employee Facilitation Centre, scanned there and being sent through e-office for further action/disposal. All files are being dealt through e-office. The various letters are also issued by the Personnel officers after digitally signed.
10. Grievances redressal through WLIs : – A list of sectional Welfare Inspectors having Whatsapp Contact Numbers was circulated to facilitate all staff over UMB Divn., to send their grievances for further monitoring and disposal. The Grievances are being collected by Sectional WLI’s on monthly basis and are being monitored at Sr.DPO level to dispose them at earliest.
11. Weekly Monitoring by Sr.DPO level on CPGRAM, CA-III, MP/MLA etc references to dispose them within 15 days and all cases occurred in the last financial year disposed off within timeline fixed by Railway Board/Headquarter.
316 Applications are pending
1093 Applications are pending
13. Review of Staff under Rule 1802(a), 1803(a)/1804(a)-R-II 1987 – Total 496 review cases has been finalized for 2020 by the review committee under rule 1802 (a)/1803(a)/1804 (a)/R-II
14. Selections/Suitability/Trade Test: 115Selections/Suitability/Trade Tests finalized resultant to these 1495 employees have been promoted in the calendar year 2021. 20 Selections/Suitability/Trade Tests finalized resultant to these 171 employees have been promoted in the calendar year 2022.
15. MACP: The MACP benefit has been given to 186 employees in financial year 2021-22. Financial benefit against MACP has been given to 14663 employees from 01.09.08 to till date under this scheme.
16. Settlement Payment: 592 employees have retired by way of Superannuation, VRS, and ONR. The settlement dues have been paid in 545 cases. Thus, the finalization ratio of settlement cases is 92.06% during the year. ONR cases which occurred are being finalized within Railway Board target time. As on date only 47 case are pending.
17. Finalization of Court Cases: 21 cases have been decided so for and all in cases are in favour of the administration, as such winning ratio of court cases has been 100 % during current FY.
18. MAN POWER PLANNING/2021-22 (As on 01.03.2022)
Surrender of posts:
Creation of Posts : 55 posts in safety category (Group ‘C’-55 & Group ‘D’-00)
have been created during the current financial year.
19. Redeployment of Medically De-categorized staff: 04 case has been finalized in the moth of February 2022. 29 employees redeployed during the current financial year. No case is pending at Divisional level.
a. KKK: During the current financial year, Rs 17.00 lakhs have been disbursed to the dependents of the deceased which include 85 families.
b. Payment of Ex Gratia and Workmen Compensation: To the tune of Rs. 1.21 Crore have been disbursed to the employee and their dependents in 05 cases during the year 2021-22 and no case is pending.
c. MP/MLA REFERENCES: 107 MP/MLA references have been disposed off during the financial year. At present, no references are pending.